Top 5 Free Roam Games of 2013

The year 2013 is a lucky period for gamers worldwide as a ton of potential GOTY title releases are bestowed on the video game market to play around with. And it's an even more lucky season for gamers who enjoy non linear gameplay and beautiful vast open worlds.

Some of the biggest open world free roam games are being released this year and expect your social life to take a rapid decline from the massive line up available. Let's countdown the bestest of the best free roam games in the year of 2013, these top releases just ooze replayability and will probably turn you into a recluse. Check out the top five.

17 comments:

1. Trevor Phillips13/07/2013 03:27

look, watch dogs has good graphics and the hacking feature, but hacking is no where near innovating for games. ACTUAL innovating games, Ocarina of Time, Halo Combat Evolved, Morrowind, GTA 3. The hacking and graphics in my opinion are no match for GTA 5's gameplay- scuba diving, skydiving, pimping out my cars and guns, hunting, catching criminals, planning bank heists- yep, GTA 5 for me. but WD still looks good.

ReplyDelete
  2. GTA 5 WILL WIN GOTY! But watch dogs looks good for a new IP.

ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Watchdogs. Can't wait for it come out.

4. GTA vs SRIV who wins?

5. Grande Mayasa13/07/2013 03:31

Ok weird lol Saints row 1 and 2 awesome and then 3 to 4 wtf happened there looks shit to be honest the games changed into another game they should called it something else not saints row

Replies
    1. I think the main reason for the change is for the game to be different it suppose to be fun and funny not a GTA clone so deal with it

6. Congratufuckinglations Volition ! You have completely fucked up,raped and destroyed the what-used-to-be-cool game series of Saints Row ! This is HORRIBLE ! This is nothing like Saints Row ! This is like Star Wars mixed with The Infamous and GTA ! I am so fucking disappointed right now for real, this is just so sad :( One of the reasons why Saints Row used to be fun and cool was excactly because of the realistic gangster lifestyle, but this ? ALIENS AND SUPERPOWERS ?! C'MON !!??

ReplyDelete
  7. Shut up and take my money....

8. TheHomeDogBro13/07/2013 03:39

So they just keep going up in time, how much longer until a modern-themed AC or even futuristic (imagine all these high tech gadgets you could use to aid you in your assassin way)

Replies
    1. Actually this one is set before AC3.

9. Zananasniper13/07/2013 03:43

Assassin Creed used to be a stealth game.

ReplyDelete
  10. for some odd reason i haven't played Skyrim yet lol i'm totally getting it now.

11. I don't care which is better I am getting both GTA 5 and Watch Dogs

ReplyDelete
  12. Gta 5 reminds me of san andreas, im glad they are making it more open world and enjoyable. I actually thought Gta died after Gta 4.

13. roxmuHoLLYShit13/07/2013 03:59

GOOD BYE SOCIAL LIFE THAT I NEVER HAD...

14. Neverseenthatb413/07/2013 04:03