Top 10 Things to do in GTA V Hood Edition

September 17th was an important day for Grand Theft Auto fans and gamers as the fifth installment to the largely successful GTA brand was released worldwide. The game takes you to back to familiar territory in a current day San Andreas with upscaled graphics and plenty of new faces.

Franklin squaring off against a Balla
The city of San Andreas is a diverse world with many cultural backgrounds and ethnicities but while the glamorous and fast life of Vinewood will amaze a lot of people or the county side backlands should have you  throwing up your imaginary cowboy hat and ye-harring , let's take you back to the hood with South Los Santos protege Franklin Clinton.

gta v strip club
Meet Infernus, One of the Dancers in the Strip Club
South Los Santos is no joke and once you're in as deep as Franklin it's hard to get out. So while you're working your way up the totem pole and running odd jobs for wackos, here's top ten fun activities you can participate in as you hustle hard but be warned not all of these activities are good for your health and neither will they make you any richer but rest assured, you should have some fun. Check out the Top 10 things to do in the GTA V (Hood Edition) below.

31 comments:

1. I liked the original grove street, with the overpass and everything, was alot more cozy and homely.

ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo What Happened To Cj And Sweet That Grove Street Is Getting Run By Ballas?

3. Grove 4 Life

ReplyDelete
  4. The gang is called families. Grove street is a set. Franklin is chamberlin hills family or CGF. Ballas are just ballas

5. Cory LaFleur20/09/2013, 04:40

Just got it yesterday and found grove street! Good memories :)

6. pantelimon5120/09/2013, 04:42

This game is to funny lol I am buyin this

ReplyDelete
  7. I swear in the trailer Franklin bought weed from the 'Smoke in the water' shop, i really hope that is actually in the game, i want to be able to smoke it anywhere in the map not just the house..

8. FinalBlast Z20/09/2013, 04:48

When Tanisha cannot help, there are hookers.

9. CJ was way better than Franklin, but he still my homie

ReplyDelete
  10. 800,000,000 sold first day, You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it

ReplyDelete
  11. Man yo' straight BUSTA Franklin.

12. HAH, GANGSTA SHIT.

13. Hood Gone Love It

14. EternalMournin20/09/2013, 05:07

So Grove fell, and the Ballas took over?

Replies
    1. Its not the same grove st

2. Jordan Smith20/09/2013, 05:11

Ughh way to go Rockstar... Fucking confusing, stupid bullshit. They got the game down great, don't get me wrong. I love it. Except for this dumb fucking alternate universe shit. I won't consider it an alternate universe ever, they could have and should have kept it all in the same universe so that all of the previous story's could tie together into a grand(e) finale of the series. I Don't want the series to end ever, but you have to imagine at one point it will. It might be handed down tho.

15. Marcus Perez20/09/2013, 05:07

Why is everything purple it honestly looks like grove st is run by ballas

Replies
    1. This is 21 Years later........

16. I started to cry when i saw the ballas in grove st

Replies
    1. I discovered grove street this morning and I was kinda sad seeing all those ballas. I stomped on a dog and they killed me. I couldn't find that street again. But I will and I'm going to fuck them up.

2. You go man take chop with u and fuck those ball as up good:-)

3. YANKEEMOE Don't feel bad... I always mess with them because they alwasy have some studidness to say. ..When I do head over there I always smack at least three people. lol

17. it appears that the bridge and cj's house have been torn down ;,( ryders, sweet's and og loc's house still remain. it sucks that they got rid of Cj's house but it looks like the garage is still there.....i don't get why they would get rid of the bridge though...

18. sharlene sanchez20/09/2013, 05:13

i could imagine smoke,ryder,sweet,and cj in a gta 5 cutscene,how epic would that be!?

Replies
    1. yeah but ryder, sweet and big smoke are dead...

19. luis oliveiva20/09/2013, 05:15

GROVE IS KING!

ReplyDelete
  20. They should have put the actual grove street in the game, Would've looked dope in HD.
    GSF 4 LIFE!

ReplyDelete
  21. The whole grove started shooting you! Lol!

22. Sweet ain't dead

23. I went to grove st as franklin with lamar and killed all the ballas

24. Why don't they open a club ,casino and somewhere to eat duh

Welcome

Welcome to TheZonegamer blog which is primarily focused on video game culture, the latest games and racially controversial topics within the video game industry. Feel free to join the discussion and community by commenting on and sharing the latest blog articles. Join us and become apart of TheZonegamer community.

Youtube